Emergency Water Removal Service in Boise, Idaho
Dry Your Flooded Home as Quickly as Possible
EMERGENCY WATER REMOVAL SERVICES IN Boise, ID
When water floods your home, you don’t have time to wait around. Every minute that passes means more damage to your property and greater potential for mold growth. You can minimize the risk to your family and your home by calling DrierHomes for 24/7 emergency water removal services in Boise, ID.
Water damage is one of the most serious and costly emergencies your property can experience. No matter the root cause that leads your property to flood, water damage poses a threat to not only your health and safety but also your possessions and the value of your home.
You can rely on our water cleanup expert to answer your call promptly and take care of any of your water issues. We have the special equipment needed to quickly pump out large amounts of water, so you can be sure that your home will be dry in no time.
Call 208-202-9558 for 24/7 Water Removal Services.
We will be at your property in 60 minutes or less to help you remove the water and restore your home. Boise, ID
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE US?
When your home is experiencing a disaster, you don’t want to call on just anyone for help. You should work with our emergency water removal company because…
- We’ll communicate with your insurance company directly and save you the headache
- We have state-of-the-art equipment that can detect moisture and get rid of it properly
- Our water cleanup technician will sanitize surfaces to keep your family safe
- Our professionals have over 23 years of experience in water removal
- We will also deodorize your home to get rid of unpleasant odors and help you return to normal as soon as possible.
WHAT NOT TO DO IN CASE OF A WATER EMERGENCY
When water floods your home, the first thing to do is to ensure you and your family are safe. If there are any valuable belongings or documents that are within reach of the water and are at risk of being permanently damaged, move them to a safer space. Most importantly, contact us at DrierHomes for water cleanup professional help in removing unwanted water from your home.
However, there are a couple of things you should not do in case of a water emergency:
- If there is water on the electrical panel, make sure you don’t touch it to prevent the risk of electrical accidents.
- Do not enter any areas in your home where electrical equipment, outlets, switches, or circuit breakers are underwater or have been exposed to water.
- Never use your house vacuum cleaner as water removal equipment — it was not designed to absorb water. You can end up damaging the appliance and hurting yourself in the process.
- Do not go into rooms where ceilings have visible water damage, and do not turn on ceiling lights if the ceiling is wet.
Ensure you and everyone else present in the property complies to avoid electrical shock or accidents, while you wait for one of our experienced water damage dry-out service professionals to arrive and help you with removing the water and restoring your home.
We can’t wait to serve you and assist with your emergency water removal.
Make an appointment with us in Boise, ID
A broken or frozen pipe, a faulty or leaking household appliance, an overflowing sink or toilet, intensive rain, a clogged rain gutter, poor drainage, sewage damage, and natural disasters are the most common causes of floods and water emergencies. No matter the cause of your emergency, we are well-suited to help you.
There are many risks to both your property and your health when you leave water damage unattended. Besides damaging your belongings and putting the integrity of your home structure at risk, water damage can result in the development of bacteria mold, fungi, and gases, which could be detrimental to your health and that of your family. Respiratory problems, skin and eye irritations, headaches, nausea, and dizziness, are just a few of the negative health effects that originate from untreated water damage. If you experience a flood, make sure to call a water removal service as soon as possible.
Mold and mildew will start growing within 24-48 hours after the water damage incident if not immediately addressed.
The cost will vary depending on the severity of your water damage situation. Contact our team at DrierHomes so we can do an assessment of your situation and present you with our detailed plan for the water removal, cleanup, and restoration of your property.