Mold Detection

Contact Us

Mold Detection

Hire DrierHomes for mold detection in Boise & Caldwell, ID today

Detecting mold is not easy. Sometimes you see it. Sometimes you don't. If you've got mold, you need to get rid of it fast. Mold can pose serious health risks and can spread quickly through your home or business if left unchecked. Quick response time is critical for minimizing health risks to you and your family or co-workers. DrierHomes utilizes the newest testing and technology to detect moisture in any building and test for spores. Call now for a quick quote.

DrierHomes Eliminates Mold, Fast

If you suspect mold in your home or commercial building, swift action is in order. Call the mold detection professionals for convenient scheduling and quick results. We offer fast and professional clean up for your home or business, and even work directly with your insurance provider so you don't have to.

Don't Mess With Mold

Let DrierHomes handle the mess. When you call 208-202-9558 for mold detection, you will be treated with professionalism and care.
  • DrierHomes has been in the mold detection business since 2018
  • We professionally clean and sanitize all surfaces and belongings contaminated by sewage
  • Hassle-free follow through with all insurance providers
  • We use state-of-the-art equipment to detect hidden moisture sources
  • We use high volume air movers and powerful dehumidifiers
  • We use environmentally-friendly antimicrobial treatments to prevent bacteria, fungi, and mildew growth
  • We use environmentally-friendly sanitizing agents to remove odors caused by mold

Mold is Not Always Visible

Don't take any chances with your health. If you have had water damage, or notice a musty odor in your home, it makes sense for your health to get it checked out. We'll use or state of the art equipment to identify areas of moisture, and then take samples and submit them to an independent vendor to determine whether there is mold.
  • If it's not safe to stay in the building, get all family members and pets out immediately
  • Wear a mask and gloves when handling items that may have been contaminated by mold
  • Ensure the problem area is properly ventilated