Water Damage Restoration in Caldwell, Idaho
Minimize the Damage Caused by a Flood
WE OFFER WATER EXTRACTION SERVICES IN Caldwell, ID
Whether it results from a burst pipe or a flash flood, water damage can cause a lot of serious problems. Having your home damaged by water is never a pretty sight, and restoration could be more costly the longer it is delayed. You could be facing mold growth, damaged flooring, not to mention damage to appliances, furniture, and other valuables in your home. That’s why you need to arrange for water extraction services as soon as possible. And while you may be tempted to handle the situation yourself, it is safer and more efficient to leave it to qualified experts who are more experienced and better suited to handle the task.
DrierHomes offers water removal and water damage restoration services for clients in Caldwell, ID. With over 20 decades of experience, you can be sure that we have seen it all when it comes to water damage, and so have the right skill set to get your property back in shape.
If you’re dealing with water damage because of a roof leak, an appliance leak, or flooding, don’t wait to get help. Caldwell, ID
Call Us At 208-202-9558
Now to arrange for Water Extraction Services.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM OUR WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION PROCESS
When you hire our team, you can count on us to approach the water damage restoration process with compassion and efficiency. We know how important it is to move quickly in order to save your property.
Our team of licensed professionals, with over 23 years of water damage restoration experience, will:
- Assess the damage to your home and belongings
- Contain and remove the water as quickly as possible
- Establish a time frame to complete the restoration process
- Answer any questions you have throughout the process
- Work diligently to restore your home to its former condition and salvage your belongings
- Handle your home and your belongings with the respect they deserve
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IMMEDIATELY AFTER A WATER DAMAGE INCIDENT
To preserve the safety of your family, home, or business, here are a few things you can do, while you are waiting for our assistance.
- If you can pinpoint the source of the water damage, shut it down or inform the appropriate person.
- If there is safe access to your property’s electrical panel, switch off all circuit breakers from the affected/wet/flooded areas. If you cannot isolate the water damage, turn off the entire electrical panel to prevent the risk of electrical shocks.
- Move valuable items like electrical objects (TVs, computers, sound systems, appliances), paintings, art objects, documents, etc. to a dry place.
- If water is coming out of the ceiling, try to remove any objects standing below the water damage. Cover them with plastic if it is not possible to remove them.
- To avoid further damage to furniture, place, if possible, aluminum foil or wood blocks between the furniture legs and wet carpet/floor.
When our team arrives at your home or business, we will assess the situation and take the necessary steps to prevent further damage to your property before beginning the water damage cleanup and repair.
We’re available 24/7 for emergency water removal services, so you can trust us to be there when you need us most.
Contact us right away to get help from our water extraction expert team in Caldwell, ID
Water damage restoration is the service required when water enters your property – whether through flooding, broken or burst pipes, sink overflows, or a faulty appliance. You’ll need professional assistance to remove the unwanted water from the affected areas, which will need to be cleaned, sanitized, and dried afterward. At DrierHomes, we offer a series of water damage restoration services performed by our team of experienced, certified, and insured professionals.
In water damage situations, cleaning up and restoring the home could be a time-consuming and tedious process when done alone. It is always advisable to contact professionals who are better equipped to handle the situation and will get the job done faster and more efficiently. This can even help you prevent further damage to your home and belongings.
As soon as you call us at DrierHomes, these are some of the steps you can expect from our team of experienced water damage restoration professionals:
- During the first contact, we will ask several questions to assess the urgency of your water damage situation. These questions will not only help us better understand your specific water emergency case, but they will also allow us to define how fast we need to be at your property to start the water damage repair and cleanup process.
- After arriving at your property, our experienced professionals will assess the water damage and fill you in on the restoration that can be done at your home or business.
- Our team will remove any remaining water still existing in the affected areas.
- If there is equipment or furniture that cannot be restored, our team will assist in removing them from your property.
- Cleaning, sanitization, and deodorization (if necessary) happen after the water has been completely removed.
- With the help of top-notch drying equipment, our team will restore your property and belongings to a dry state.
Depending on the severity of the damage, the water damage restoration process can take between a few hours and over a day. After we look at the damage to your property, we can give you a more accurate estimate.